|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa, Gauteng|
|Salary||R45k - R55k|
A fabulous position has become available in Johannesburg for a highly motivated Business Analyst.
• Gather and document all business requirements and complete them within the necessary timelines
• Ensure that the affected Systems Architects and Developers are able to interpret your documented requirements without the need for referral to you
• Ensure that the affected Test Analysts are able to interpret your documented requirements without the need for referral to you
• Review Test Plans and test cases relevant to projects to which you are assigned to ensure adequate quality assurance coverage
• To ensure that final systems meet stated requirements prior to release to production
• Perform the business analysis function compliant with SDLC
• Ensure that the impacted business units (Customer Care, Compliance and Finance) and IT Operations clearly understand the impact of their departments in terms of specified functional and non-functional requirements
• Convene and hold document and design review sessions to obtain buy-in and conclusion (sign-off) of all documented requirements and requirement changes
• Be able to work across multiple projects
• Be deadline driven
• Be an excellent communicator, verbal and written
• Have excellent organizational and planning skills
• Be self-driven and ambitious
• Have good interpersonal skills – able to extract business information and needs from individuals at varying levels of the organisation
• Have an assertive nature
• Be a logical thinker
• Be customer service orientated
• Have career goals orientated around Business Analysis
• Be process orientated and able to define processes and apply the company project delivery methodology
• Be able to operate with little supervision
• Be able to handle excessive pressure, in a fast paced environment, and work overtime when required
• Be willing to adapt to change when required
• Be able to travel when required outside of Cape Town
• IT Business Analysis experience essential
• Must be able to work across multiple projects
• Excellent documentation skills
• Process modeling skills
• Worked with UML and proficient in Use Case modeling
• Working knowledge of the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is advantageous
• Working knowledge of the EMV standard is advantageous
• Data Security experience is advantageous
Please take note that applications close on 18 December 2015.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Renatae on 011 807 8064.
Please include in your application your full ID number, along with your salary requirement and notice period. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za