|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa, Gauteng|
|Education||B Degree/Diploma in Information Technology|
A company based in Johannesburg is on the hunt for an outgoing Business Analyst to join their team.
• Participate in MES solution implementations for customers; requires frequent interaction with Customers, Solution Providers (Integrators), and other cross-functional teams
• Reviews, analyses, and creates detailed functional specification of business systems and user needs, including workflow, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify computer programs
• The implementation of approved of business and functional specifications for specified applications
• Responsible for system, testing and training documentation of MES solutions
• Ensures that all tests are conducted according to the standards
• Support of new and legacy MES solutions
• Strong exposure to MES technologies, including automated data collection, visualization, quality and efficiency in manufacturing, SCADA, automated decision control, workflow, database applications, scheduling, and interface to ERP systems
• Software skills in software analysis and design
• Strong skills in the use of software business tools (e.g. project management software, spreadsheets, reporting packages, word processing and presentation software)
• Minimum 5 years working knowledge of software development life cycle process
• Experience working with SQL programming and databases (SQL Server and Oracle)
• Experience working with enterprise-level large-scale applications
• Experience working with OPC Servers (Modicon/Rockwell)
• Programming experience in software development with Microsoft Visual Studio / Development tools and VB.NET, C#, WCF,ASP.NET, Silverlight and Nhibernate programming
• Strong communication, organisational, and time management skills
• Experience in building client / server applications
• Experience in problem solving, data structures, and algorithms
• Ability to interact with senior level management
• Excellent communication skills, a team player, ability to energize
• Proven ability to write clear, concise requirements, and design documents
• Ability to work as part of a team or as an individual contributor
• Service driven
• Must be able to work under pressure and in highly stressful environment
• Prioritisation skills
• Performance orientated
• Firm character
• Able to obtain respect from colleagues
• Have a likeable manner to drive people
• Enable a highly skilled IT team
• Enable successful knowledge transfer between team members
Please take note that applications close on 10 December 2015.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Renatae on 011 807 8064.
Please include in your application your full ID number, along with your salary requirement and notice period. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za