|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Cape Town|
|Salary||R40k - R30k|
A great client in the e-Commerce industry is looking for a great Business Analyst to work in a dynamic, client-facing role. The incumbent must preferably come from a technical background and will be required to travel abroad where necessary.
• University degree or equivalent.
• Production of stories/use cases used by the dev team to control their work.
• Agile approach and methodologies, at a programme, project and iteration level including estimation.
• Appreciation of all aspects of IT. E.g. software development, support, service level agreements, production environments, configuration management, security etc.
• 1 or more years’ experience with eCommerce projects.
• The candidate should have solid experience with formal software development life cycles, especially in a eCommerce environment
• Experience in problem solving, process improvement methods, and business re-engineering methodologies
• Proven track record in process definition and improvement initiatives.
• Advocate of business analyst discipline and practices.
• Ability to work with and communicate to teams to create and modify client requirements and user stories.
• Strong communication, presentation and facilitation skills required.
• Experience in gathering requirements from users and facilitating the creation of technical requirements and specifications. .
• Keen to learn and adopt new technology and principles.
• Superb analytical skills: both technical and process improvement oriented.
• Able to work both independently and as a team member.
• Able to independently drive projects through to completion
• Analytical and have good problem solving skills Ability to achieve project goals in a fast paced environment with multiple conflicting priorities
• Able to work in a young start-up company
Some Key Tasks:
• Write and present requirement questionnaires.
• Gather customer requirements and document these into user stories
• Document all non-functional requirements
• Perform GAP analysis.
• Facilitating scope validation meetings.
• Working with development teams to ensure requirements are achievable.
• Working with cross-functional teams including QA, Engineering, User Experience and the like to ensure everything is documented and meets customer requirements
• Perform validation for final solution before hand over to client.
• Communicating any deviation from the original requirement and the impact of that change.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it.jobs [at] hireresolve.co.za (Attention: Debi) or fax to: 086 600 7977. You can also contact Debi on 011 807 8064. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za