|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Pretoria|
|Salary||R480k to R360k|
|Education||IT Degree or Diploma|
A fast growing company in the insurance industry is looking for a Business Analyst.
What we need:
We are in need of someone with business analysis skills to serve as product owner in one of our Scrum teams.
The product owner’s responsibilities include:
• Maintain the business relationship with Business owners and end-users.
• Gathering requirements from Business and translating the problems into viable solutions.
• Conduct Planning and demo sessions with the respective business owners
• Collaborate with Scrum master and Team members to get the solution done.
• The applicant must be a team player and must be able to work in an environment where collaboration is put before documentation.
• What you need:
• Experience in Business Analysis methodologies and techniques.
• Experience in creation of business and functional specifications.
• Working experience as a business analyst in the Financial- and Insurance industry.
• Experience in an agile environment.
• Relevant 3 year degree or national diploma
• Intermediate level ability as an Business analyst or Product owner
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Megan on email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Megan on 031 350 4405.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential”
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za