|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Durban|
|Salary||R700k to R600k|
A well known ICT based in Durban is looking for a Senior Business Analyst.
• Investigate and describe current business processes, identifying the organizational structure undertaking and supporting the business activities.
• Identify cultural, organizational and business constraints affecting options for change.
• Establish an understanding of business aims and develops alternative processes to achieve them.
• Assess the risks, costs and potential benefits of alternative business process designs.
• Responsible for investigative work to seek effective business solutions, and organize their implementation through improvements in information systems, data management, processes, procedures, organization and equipment. Applies and monitors the use of required modelling and analysis tools, methods and standards in an intelligent and effective way.
• Co-operate with senior client and IS staff as required, conducting investigations at a high level for strategy studies, requirements specifications and feasibility studies.
• Utilise business experience and skills to assess advise on the practicability of alternatives, marrying up technical limitations with operational realities.
• Take responsibility as needed for the detailed specification and modelling of recommended solutions using resources, standards, methods and tools as required. Maintain links with appropriate counterparts within both architecture and service delivery functions and play a full part in bringing systems to implementation as detailed by organization policies and methods.
• In all assignments, ensure that account is taken of any potential safety-related aspects of work undertaken supervising, as called for, the use of specialised techniques, tools and methods in analysis, modelling and design.
Education & Qualification
• BSc (Information Systems)
• BCom (Information Systems)
• Professional Qualification Level 6
• 2 - 3 years’ experience as Business Analyst (CM) OR has significant business experience (minimum 6 - 7 years) with at least 4 years’ experience in business analysis methods and techniques or business process management.
• Public Sector experience, procurement business process re-engineering
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Megan on email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Megan on 031 350 4405.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential”
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za