|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
Business Analyst needed with strong Financial experience to join a rapidly and growing Institution.
• Knowledge of financial instruments and Investment Bank trading would be required as the reconciliations need to happen on trade and position type data.
• Strong data analysis skills and the ability to understand complex data structures. Knowledge of requirement capture techniques.
• The candidate should have strong experience of Managing data, Data analysis and should have excellent experience liaising with key stakeholders. An understanding of the structure, relationships and use of information within an organisation (e.g. information usage model, entity model, class diagram, relational data model, data flow model).
• Develop/ Have an understanding of the needs of the business as a whole and its strategic direction.
• Providing input for ongoing Business Case development of customer initiatives. Elicit requirements using interviews, analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, business process descriptions and business scenarios. Produce customer documentation.
• A strong analytical individual with exceptional aptitude for problem solving and attention to detail
• Be familiar with functional design documents and how they translate to system functionality.
• Have good documentation skills and ability to complete the following documentation: functional design, detailed design, database design, technical architecture design, test scripts and testing procedures and user training manuals.
• Have experience in drawing business processes using tools such as Microsoft Visio.
• Show level of proficiency in Microsoft technologies used for application development. Have ability to communicate clearly – verbally and in written form.
Qualification and experience:
• 3+ years’ experience in data analysis and reconciliation in Investment Banking. The
• Identify data sources, perform data and gap analysis and identify rules to reconcile different data sources in order to find differences.
• Data analysis and reconciliation in Investment Banking
• Understanding different data sources (file based, SQL database, messaging) Data Warehousing Knowledge of Investment banking products and financial instruments
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Lyndall on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful. Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za