|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R550K – R450K|
|Education||Relevant Degree + Certification in Business Analysis|
|Experience||Minimum 3 years’ experience in business analysis|
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join a Leading Business Solutions Company based in Cape Town. The ideal candidate needs to have the ability to deliver projects of high quality within tight deadlines.
• Simultaneous engagement in various initiatives and achieve success
• Collect, evaluate and compress data and information from multiple sources, resolve conflicts and differentiate between actual and required user needs
• Use strong analytical reasoning to understand end user’s requirements and transforming them into operational application
• Acquire deep knowledge of working systems and systems architecture and bring efficient and effective changes for better performance
Qualifications and Experience:
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in business analysis
• Certification in Business Analysis
• Business Qualification will be an advantage
• Proven expert ability in following appropriate fault-finding methodologies to resolve issues
• Good customer facing skills
• Proven ability to help customers and internal staff resolve problems
• Proven ability to work effectively with management and peers
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Shamiso on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za