|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R480K – R360K|
|Education||Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent Diploma in Management Information Systems|
|Experience||Minimum of 3years experience|
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join a large established company. Candidates must have their own vehicle and should be prepared to travel in and around South Africa frequently, apply today for this great opportunity.
• Apply best practice process design. Design optimal processes for clients applying industry experience, best practices and governance inclusive.
• Lead a Process Design team when and if required
• Identify organizations business requirements and priorities
• Identify the needs of the organization's customers, intermediaries, and suppliers,
• Identify the business processes to be re engineered,
• Understand, document, and assess the business processes being re engineered,
• Design, document, and assess the new (i.e., reengineered) business processes,
• Document the technology and facility requirements of the new business processes,
• Plan the introduction of the new business processes, the development and implementation of the information systems, and the start-up of the new business processes,
• Act as the main project team liaison with the Customer Representatives.
• Apply Change management where applicable
• Apply Quality Assurance continuously
Qualifications and Experience:
• Suitable Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent Diploma in Management Information Systems, Process Engineering, Business administration or related area of study (Honours and Masters degrees will be beneficial)
• BPM and Project Management Certifications will be beneficial
• Six Sigma green, yellow or black belt will be beneficial
• Skill set must comprise of the following components with a minimum of 3years experience:
• Business Process Mapping, Engineering and Re-engineering
• Optimization methodologies
• Best Practice methodologies
• ISO, ITIL practices and principles
• TQM Experience
• Corporate Governance experience
• Solid Change Management Experience
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Sharne, Sam on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za