|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Cape Town|
|Salary||R350 – R400 p/hour|
|Education||Tertiary Degree required (B.Com / Bsc / IT Degree)|
|Experience||Minimum 3-years IT Business Analysis experience|
We are urgently looking for an IT Business Analyst to join a company based in Cape Town. Candidates must have a Tertiary qualification and a Business Analyst Certification will be an added advantage.
• To thoroughly analyse and document customer and internal business requirements for the purpose of a clear and full understanding, by both business and technical staff, of needs and the implications they have on systems and processes.
• To ensure that final systems meet stated requirements prior to release to production
• Perform the business analysis function compliant with SDLC
• Ensure that the affected Systems Architects and Developers are able to interpret your documented requirements without the need for referral to you
• Ensure that the impacted business units (Customer Care, Compliance and Finance) and IT Operations clearly understand the impact of their departments in terms of specified functional and nonfunctional requirements
• Timeously escalate issues affecting your performance on your duties to your line manager
• Perform formal presentations relative to analysis outcomes / specific services to both internal and external parties
Qualifications and Experience:
• Tertiary Degree required (B.Com / Bsc / IT Degree)
• Business Analyst Certification, preferable
• Minimum 3-years IT Business Analysis experience
• Programming experience is advantageous but not essential – it is more important to be comfortable within an IT environment than having specific programming experience
• Experience with client facing is vital
• Process modelling skills
• Worked with UML and proficient in Use Case modelling
• Working knowledge of the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is advantageous
• Working knowledge of the EMV standard is advantageous
• Data Security experience is advantageous
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Nicola or Shamiso on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za