|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa, Gauteng|
|Salary||R480K – R360K|
|Education||Suitable Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent Diploma in Management Information Systems, Process Engineering, Business Administration or related area of study|
|Experience||Minimum of 3years experience|
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join a large established company. Candidates must have their own vehicle and should be prepared to travel in and around South Africa frequently, apply today for this great opportunity.
Only South African Citizens will be considered.
• Apply best practice process design. Design optimal processes for clients applying industry experience, best practices and governance inclusive.
• Lead a Process Design team when and if required
• Identify organizations business requirements and priorities
• Identify the needs of the organization's customers, intermediaries, and suppliers,
• Identify the business processes to be reengineered,
• Understand, document, and assess the business processes being reengineered,
• Design, document, and assess the new (i.e., reengineered) business processes,
• Document the technology and facility requirements of the new business processes,
• Plan the introduction of the new business processes, the development and implementation of the information systems, and the start-up of the new business processes,
• Act as the main project team liaison with the Customer Representatives.
• Apply Change management where applicable
• Apply Quality Assurance continuously
Qualifications and Experience:
• Suitable Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent Diploma in Management Information Systems, Process Engineering, Business administration or related area of study (Honours and Masters degrees will be beneficial)
• BPM and Project Management Certifications will be beneficial
• Six Sigma green, yellow or black belt will be beneficial
• Skill set must comprise of the following components with a minimum of 3years experience:
• Business Process Mapping, Engineering and Re-engineering
• Optimization methodologies
• Best Practice methodologies
• ISO, ITIL practices and principles
• TQM Experience
• Corporate Governance experience
• Solid Change Management Experience
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Nicola or Shamiso on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za