|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Cape Town|
|Salary||R48k – R32k|
• You are an experienced Business Analyst. You are detail-oriented without sacrificing the ability to view the bigger picture.
• You have worked with Agile teams, and understand how to translate business requirements into specifications that will support an Agile development environment.
• You have a strong personality, and are willing to take on challenges.
• Working in a changeable environment energises you. You can balance stakeholder requirements with the reality of developing quality software.
• You understand that the User is central to everything you do, and you have outstanding people and time management skills.
• The role you play will be crucial to the successful implementation of feature projects, and will include soliciting requirements, creating documentation, facilitating product design sessions and liaising with all parties, including senior management.
• It will be to your advantage to have a background in technology and to have a good understanding of the complexities of the software development process.
You will have the following experience and skills:
• At least three years business analysis experience.
• Strong technical background.
• Good understanding of the SDLC and Agile principles.
• You are familiar with UML and you are able to use it to create process flow diagrams and activity modelling diagrams.
• You have a good understanding of Agile concepts like Epics, User Stories and Business Value.
• You have been involved in Sprint Planning sessions, with the focus on presenting the customer's requirements to technical teams.
• This position is not suitable for junior business analysts.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977. You can also contact Cheyenne or Sam on 011 807 8064. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za