|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Cape Town|
|Salary||R45k – R30k|
|Education||BCom / Business Science Degree (information systems)|
One of our clients is looking for a skilled Business Analyst to join their company in Cape Town:
The primary function of the Business Analyst is that he/she scope & cost projects.
This individual is the liaison between Account Managers and the Production studio.
Business Analyst must be a good problem solver, communicator and have an eye for detail. This person must be organized in order to keep track of all the projects being worked on in the agency.
Good oral and written communications and people skills are also necessary for successful performance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Benchmarking of industry news and technologies
• Brainstorming ideas for campaigns
• Understanding and defining of project functional requirements and possible routes for implementation
• Scoping of projects and creating cost estimates
• Developing and approving of cost estimates
• Reviewing of briefs to ensure they are thorough and well pieced together
• Translating of briefs into functional specifications
• Writing of formal functional specifications
• Wireframing to varying degrees of fidelity
• Knowledge sharing
• Analyze and scope the area of analysis, working with account managers to clarify the level and complexity of the business analysis effort needed for the project.
• Select the appropriate technique to efficiently identify critical requirements.
• Analyze and refine business and functional requirements.
• Build strong relationships with internal project stakeholders.
• Anticipate issues, think proactively, and use critical thinking skills to plan.
• High level job functions: Scoping & Costing of Jobs
• Experience handling web based projects;
• Team spirit, team player;
• Places strong values on good two-way communication in a team;
• Strong problem solving and stress handling;
• Deadline / delivery focus;
• Motivated to continue in this role and grow with us for several years;
• Self-directed, but works well in team environment
• Ability to take initiative and demonstrate problem-solving abilities
• Extremely detail-oriented, thorough and well-organized
• Positive, enthusiastic can-do attitude
• Solid oral and written communication skills
• Must be able to prioritize multiple projects at the same time
• Must have eye for quality
• Must be comfortable with high-volume, fast-turnaround production environment
• 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
• Strong Word & Excel
• MS Projects
• Axure wireframing tool (or similar)
• Understanding of UML
• Experience in design & web development environment and a high level understanding of technical terms and environments (HTML, CSS, CMS, Photoshop, PHP, MySQL)
• BCom / Business Science Degree (information systems)
• Marketing Degree / Diploma is advantages**
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977. You can also contact Cheyenne or Sam on 011 807 8064. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za