|Location||South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R35k – R20k|
|Education||• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or any related field from accredited institution.|
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Collecting and analysing the project’s business requirements and transferring the same knowledge to development team.
• Evaluating the data collected through task analysis, business process, surveys and workshops.
• Providing suggestions to the development team during the development stage of product to meet the client’s business needs.
• Preparing accurate and detailed requirement specifications documents, user interface guides and functional specification documents.
• Communicating effectively with external clients and internal teams to deliver product’s functional requirements like screen, interface and final designs.
• Documenting the acquired results of analysis and workflows as well as obtaining sign-off from the appropriate client.
• Designing and executing the test scripts and test scenarios.
• Co-ordinating with the groups of business unit who test, validate, evaluate new applications and functions, and determine issues in services and software.
• Managing any change requests related to the working project plans daily; to meet the agreed deadlines.
Skills and Specifications:
• Advances skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Solid mathematical aptitude and effective project management skills.
• Ability to analyse and document complex business processes.
• Ability to make effective decisions under pressure.
• Ability to think analytically and be a problem solver.
Education and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or any related field from accredited institution.
• Master’s degree in Business Administration is an added advantage.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977. You can also contact Cheyenne or Sam on 011 807 8064. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidentialApply
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za