|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa, Western Cape|
|Salary||R30k - R40k|
Well recognized company situated in the Mother City; Cape Town is looking for a Business Analyst that will be working on client facing eCommerce projects. The ideal candidate is required to have strong working knowledge of successful business practices including problem solving, process improvements, requirements definition, and current Internet-based technology. The candidates must be willing to travel abroad when required.
• Write and present requirement questionnaires.
• Gather customer requirements and document these into user stories
• Document all non-functional requirements
• Perform GAP analysis.
• Facilitating scope validation meetings.
• Working with development teams to ensure requirements are achievable.
• Working with cross-functional teams including QA, Engineering, User Experience and the like to ensure everything is documented and meets customer requirements
• Perform validation for final solution before hand over to client.
• Communicating any deviation from the original requirement and the impact of that change.
• 2 or more years’ experience with eCommerce projects.
• The candidate should have solid experience with formal software development life cycles, especially in a eCommerce environment
• Experience in problem solving, process improvement methods, and business re-engineering methodologies
• Proven track record in process definition and improvement initiatives.
• Advocate of business analyst discipline and practices.
• Ability to work with and communicate to teams to create and modify client requirements and user stories.
• Strong communication, presentation and facilitation skills required.
• Experience in gathering requirements from users and facilitating the creation of technical requirements and specifications. .
• Keen to learn and adopt new technology and principles.
• Superb analytical skills: both technical and process improvement oriented.
• Able to work both independently and as a team member.
• Able to independently drive projects through to completion
• Analytical and have good problem solving skills Ability to achieve project goals in a fast paced environment with multiple conflicting priorities
Tertiary Education Requirements:
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Natanya on 011 807 8064. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za