|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Salary||30K - 35K|
Experienced and Dedicated Business Analyst needed for a large and established company in Johannesburg.
• Product Requirements Specification (PRS): - Design and validate the functional solution
• This involves interpreting into a set of Functional Requirements Specifications (FRS)
• Apply knowledge of the system, interfaces and dependencies to highlight integration aspects that must be considered
• Identify a set of stakeholders that need to be involved in creating and validating the PRS Interview business and technical owners, as well as experienced members of the development team (Development Manager, Architect, Business Analyst Senior)
• Identify and Involve other teams and domains that must be integrated to for the solution to work
• Identify and design a set of to accompany the PRS Test Basket
• Once developers have completed unit testing, test the solution by applying the test basket
• Record test results and log bugs/issues back to development team, with appropriate
• Once business proceeds to UAT, handle client queries and do analysis on errors (if required)
• Refer errors back to development team, and maintain logging and documentation aspects Release Notes & Training Material
• Update and publish release notes related to the current system changes implemented and notify impacted parties Query Report
• Respond to incidents escalated by the Incidents team - Conduct preliminary analysis on issues
Qualification and experience:
• Knowledge: - Processes: ITIL (Incident, Change, Release, Problem Management),
• Technologies: SQL, UML, XML - Other: Software architecture, facilitating JAD sessions, UML Process Design, Essential
• Relevant tertiary qualification/Informatics degree Beneficial
• Experience working in an agile environment.
• Agile training Minimum Required Experience
• 3 years solid IT Business Analysis experience Additional requirements
• Business experience & product knowledge is advantageous - BPMN course
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Lyndall on 011 807 8064
No applications will be considered after 25 July 2015.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful. Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za