Business Analyst (eMarkets Experience)
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg North|
|Salary||R28k - R40k|
|Education||B.Eng, B.Sc. or B.Com degree|
An exciting consulting company in the Johannesburg North area is looking for strong Business Analysts to join their dynamic company to serve various clients in the Banking and Financial Industries.
*No applications will be considered after 25 January 2016
In this role you will be a member and leader in an excellent software engineering team in the eMarkets Technology area within Global Markets, Corporate and Investment Banking.
Skills & Experience
• Min 2-5 years relevant experience (as key result areas)
• B.Eng, B.Sc. or B.Com degree with Information Systems, Computer Science of Finance
• Global Markets domain experience in any asset class, but preferably FX & Money Markets
• Real time trading system knowledge
• Previous Global Markets experience
• Willingness to write behaviour driven tests (or acceptance criteria for tests)
• Previous experience on Agile projects
• Work with business stakeholders to understand and document requirements
• Contribution in sprint planning meetings (early participation in requirements)
• Validate/challenge acceptance criteria
• Conduct manual testing for new features as they are developed & provide fast feedback to developers
• Log bugs in a reproducible manner and follow through to resolution
• Assist developers in identifying what unit tests to write (preferred)
Involved in determining code coverage for testing (preferred)
Written applications to the following e-mail: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Justine on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za