Business Analyst (e-Commerce)
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Cape Town|
|Salary||R30k - R40k|
|Education||Degree or Diploma|
An exceptional Business Analyst is wanted for a position with a well-established company in the Cape Town area. The client is looking for a self-motivated candidate who is a great communicator and who is well organised and who has a GREAT personality.
*No applications will be considered after 20 October 2015
• Related Degree/equivalent (Computer Science)
• Write and present requirement questionnaires.
• Gather customer requirements and document these into user stories
• Document all non-functional requirements
• Perform GAP analysis.
• Facilitating scope validation meetings.
• Working with development teams to ensure requirements are achievable.
• Working with cross-functional teams including QA, Engineering, User Experience
• Perform validation for final solution before hand over to client.
• Communicating any deviation from the original requirement and the impact of that change.
Required skills and background experience include:
• 1 or more years’ experience with e-commerce projects.
• solid experience with formal software development life cycles, especially in a e-commerce environment
• Experience in process improvement methods, and business re-engineering methodologies
• Experience in gathering requirements from users and facilitating the creation of technical requirements and specifications. .
Education and/or Relevant Experience:
• Degree or relevant Qualification
• Production of stories/use cases used by the dev team to control their work.
• Agile approach and methodologies, at a programme, project and iteration level including estimation.
• Appreciation of all aspects of IT. eg software development, support, service level agreements, production environments, configuration management, security etc.
• Must be willing to travel to the UK on occasion.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it.jobs (@) hireresolve.co.za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Justine on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at jobspec (@) hireresolve.co.za with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za