|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Cape Town|
A leading financial services company based in Cape Town is looking for Business Analyst.
• A university graduate with majors in either Finance, Risk Management, Mathematics, Computer science, Engineering or Information Systems.
• At least 5 years’ work experience in a financial services environment.
• Work experience in the equity specific markets would be advantageous.
• A proven track-record of successful delivery as a Business Analyst, Data Analyst and / or Subject Matter Expert in data integration, system implementation or reporting projects.
• Strong communication skills including verbal, written and listening skills
• Proven stakeholder management capability
• Experience in any of the following would be advantageous:
• Data Analytics tools in a financial services environment, including master data or static data management
• Microsoft SQL Server Business Intelligence (Integration, Analysis and Reporting Services)
Duties will include:
• Develop business requirement specifications through well facilitated discussions and interviews with relevant stakeholders.
• Document existing business processes and develop and document new business processes.
• Primary interface between investment professionals and IT developers and vendors for the development or implementation of business applications.
• Liaise with relevant stakeholder management to prioritise project deliverables.
• A solid understanding of data modelling (metadata, content, taxonomy, navigation) and the ability to leverage same in user interfaces, reporting, etc.
• Transfer of “care, custody and control” of new processes and applications to the business owners, including user training and support.
• Effective coordination of the projects and their inter-dependencies and any risks and any other issues that may arise. This includes timeline and milestone management,
• Continuously identify and implement incremental improvements to current processes, independent of larger project deliverables
• Effective stakeholder management - Keep management, users and developers informed of progress through effective communication and management of expectations.
• In short: End-to-end solution development and implementation.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Megan on email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Megan on 031 350 4405.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential”
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za