|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Johannesburg|
A leading insurance company based in Johannesburg is looking for Business Analyst.
• Diploma/Degree or relevant business related tertiary qualification or a recognised Business Analyst Certification
• 5 years relevant experience as a business analyst or as an operational specialist obtained within the financial services industry (Life assurance experience advantageous)
• Project management experience
• Knowledge of BABOK and project methodologies
Duties will include:
• Provide business case development support to line management within Agency Distribution
• Perform Stakeholder Analysis
• Develop project benefit statements
• Identify and document Agency Distribution business requirements (BRD)
• Input into solution design
• Manage quality of delivery of Agency Distribution projects
• Quality of delivery of solution in relation to solution design
• Input into development of test plans / cases
• Provide implementation and post implementation support
• Provide input into hand-over process to support structures
• Facilitate and report on benefit tracking
• Prioritise work according to delivery requirements of the Agency Distribution business.
• Facilitate client inter actions to establish need/requirement
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Megan on email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Megan on 031 350 4405.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential”
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za