|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Johannesburg|
A leading credit bureau based in Johannesburg is looking for a Business Analyst to join their team.
• Research and analyse stakeholder issues, wants & needs
• Lead and facilitate requirements analysis, validation and verification, ensuring that requirement documents are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous and verifiable
• Elicit requirements utilising different techniques and tools like interviews, document analysis, surveys, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, competitive product analysis, task and workflow analysis and requirements workshops i.e. JAD sessions
• Manage requirements traceability information and track requirements status throughout the project
• Manage changes to requirements through effective use of change control processes and tools
• Balance technology, systems and business issues as well as communicate appropriately with both technology and business experts
• Collect and analyse the projects business requirements and transfer the same knowledge to the technology and system areas
• Ability to communicate [verbal and written] with business areas that rely on that information to define system requirements or organisational processes
• Review and prepare systems functional, non-functional requirements, wire frames, workflows, use case diagrams, flowcharts and other analysis-type documentation
• Development of test scenarios, test cases and testing activities to assess the quality and completion of product and system implementations
• Suggest areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions
• Set and continuously manage stakeholder expectations
• Assist in enforcement of project deadlines, schedules and methodologies
• Direct reporting of resources
• Ability to lead internal and external teams
• An appropriate university degree, with preference for a B Sc., B Sc (Eng), B Sc Comp Sc, B Com (Informatics) and/or a Project Management Qualification
• Ideally, at least 5 years of business-analysis / business-consulting experience
• Previous direct involvement in business-change and technology projects would be advantageous.
• Previous or current experience in a Banking or Credit Bureau environment will be advantageous.
• Will be working under high levels of pressure to meet pre-set quality standards of design deliverables within tight project deadlines,
• Be process-oriented with sound judgment, attention to detail, accuracy and follow-through including the flexibility to perform in an ever-changing work environment
• Advance knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Megan on email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Megan on 031 350 4405.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential”
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za