|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Stellenbosch|
A leading Credit Management Solutions company based in Stellenbosch, has a position available for a Business Analyst to analyse, document and propose solutions for large and/or complex business areas and to prepare requirement specifications as well as assist in the preparation of user and system test plans
• Business Analysis Diploma
• 3-5 Years’ experience
• Experience as a B.A in the financial industry would be beneficial
• Experience in the IT industry and working with IT Teams NB!
Responsibilities will include:
• Collecting, understanding, and transmitting the business requirements for the project, and translating these into requirement specifications and detailed test plans.
• Analysing and document business processes.
• Making sure that the solution recommended is commercial yet competitive.
• Documenting and analysing the required information and data.
• Documenting workflows and results of business analysis and obtain sign-off from client on the specifications.
• Evaluating the information gathered through workshops and surveys, business process description and task analysis.
• Effectively communicating with internal teams and external clients to deliver functional requirements like GUI, screen and interface designs.
• Acting as an interface between business units, technology teams and support teams
• To provide the link between the customer, development team and any third party regarding software functionality, throughout the development lifecycle
• Day to day management of change requests in relation to the project plans to ensure agreed deadlines are met together with project manager
Basic salary: Negotiable (Provident fund and Medical aid after the probation period)
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Megan on email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Megan on 031 350 4405.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential”
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za