|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Cape Town|
A leading Credit Management Solutions company based in Stellenbosch, has a position available for a Business Analyst:
To analyse, document and propose solutions for large and/or complex business areas and to prepare requirement specifications as well as assist in the preparation of user and system test plans
• NQF Level 4 – Matric (Grade 12)
• Business Analysis Diploma
• 3-5 Years’ experience
• Experience as a B.A in the financial industry would be beneficial
• Experience in the IT industry and working with IT Teams NB!
Key Performance Competencies:
• Demonstrable evidence of analysing and documenting complex business processes.
• Understanding business process management and business requirements of the customers and translating them to specific software requirements.
• Understand the technical designs as well as the specifications.
• Very strong technical skills coupled with business intelligence and a deep understanding of customer's needs so that they can be transformed into application and operational requirements.
• Demonstrable experience writing requirements specifications for Information Systems.
• End to end experience of the project lifecycle
• Proven experience interacting directly with end users.
• Results orientated with good communication and interpersonal skills
Responsibilities will include:
• Collecting, understanding, and transmitting the business requirements for the project, and translating these into requirement specifications and detailed test plans.
• Analysing and document business processes.
• Making sure that the solution recommended is commercial yet competitive.
• Documenting and analysing the required information and data.
• Documenting workflows and results of business analysis and obtain sign-off from client on the specifications.
• Evaluating the information gathered through workshops and surveys, business process description and task analysis.
• Effectively communicating with internal teams and external clients to deliver functional requirements like GUI, screen and interface designs.
• Acting as an interface between business units, technology teams and support teams
• To provide the link between the customer, development team and any third party regarding software functionality, throughout the development lifecycle
• Day to day management of change requests in relation to the project plans to ensure agreed deadlines are met together with project manager
Based on experience and qualification we offer the following:
• Basic salary: Negotiable
• Provident fund and Medical aid after the probation period
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Megan on email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Megan on 031 350 4405.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential”
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za