|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R450 – R300 p/h|
Our client is looking for an experienced BA for a 3 month contract role with the possibility of extension.
Candidate should have +4 years’ experience in the banking industry.
The preferred candidate for a business [rules] analyst requires the following skills:
• Strong Analytical Ability
• Strong Logical capabilities
• Ability to see the ‘big picture’
• Ability to work at a detailed level
• Problem Solving ability
• Quick learner
These additional skills will enhance the business [rules] analyst
• Business Domain Knowledge
• Creative Thinking
• Effective Communicator
• Proficient with rule authoring
• Good Writing Skills
The business [rules] analysts responsibilities include the following
• Identifies business sponsors for issues relating to business rules.
• Maintain traceability from the business policies to the executable business rules.
• Assists business in identifying existing business rules.
• Researches the meaning and origin of the business rules
• Create rule templates for rule writers and analyst
• Analyse business rules for completeness, correctness, optimisation (from a logical, not performance, perspective)
• Identify how business rules are used in processes that implement business policies, e.g. Decision models
• Ensure the quality of the business rules is as per agreed quality criteria
• Ensure that consistent terminology is used in the business rules in order to build a business vocabulary
• Business Rule Meta Data
• Analyse business rules to identify conflicts, redundancies
• Ensure consistency of business rules across functions, geographies and systems
• Conduct impact analysis for revision or replacement of business rules
• Integrate new or revised rules into existing rule set
• Make recommendations for business rule changes based on business knowledge
• Facilitate resolution of business rules issues
• Act as consultant for the project team
• Act as a liaison between business and IT
• Business Rules Management process
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977. You can also contact Cheyenne or Sam on 011 807 8064. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za