|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa, Western Cape|
|Salary||Negotiable, dependents on skills and experience.|
Looking for a creative, passionate back-end developer to join the production team and work with a team in building unique, high quality and high performance applications and websites.
• Comfortable with git repository workflows
• An understanding and adoption of basic programming practices (DRY, OOP, etc.)
• Passion for writing clean, maintainable and testable code
• An understanding of the importance of well written and maintainable code
• You understand the importance of customers in product development and are capable of translating functional requirements into a technical design
• Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail, especially testing and quality assurance.
• Fluency in Ruby (Sinatra, Rails. Ect)
• Experience in RESTful API Design & Architecture
Experience with Delayed Job
• Frequent usage of Rspec
• Strong knowledge of HTTP, REST
• Great DB modelling and optimization skills (Redis / Postgresql / SQLite / MySQL)
• Deployment on Heroku / EC2 / NGINX.
Tertiary Education Requirements:
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it dot jobs (at) hireresolve dot co dot za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Natanya on 011 807 8064. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful. Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za