BPM Designer/Technical Lead
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Johannesburg|
|Education||Related Degree or Diploma|
|Experience||5 years experience|
BPM Designer positions available with Automotive Company in the Johannesburg area looking for strong candidates with Team lead experience.
• Interpreting Business Requirements
• Ability to draw up functional and technical specifications according to business requirements.
• Process Mapping / Documentation
• Designing and developing processes in the BPM Designer
• Delivering the designed process into the BPM System
• Maintaining the Code and Scripts
• Managing the versions of the processes, table and relationship design.
• Report Writing
• Overseeing the Junior Developer / Designer
• Ensuring best practices are followed
• Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
• Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
• Effectively communicates relevant project information to superiors.
• Possesses general understanding in the areas of application programming, database and system design.
• Understands Internet, Intranet, Extranet and client/server architectures.
• Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application.
Qualification and experience:
• IT related qualification
• Strong execution/Implementation skills • Strong process mapping and business analysis skills.
• Strong communication skills
• Technically minded with a business focus
• Sets and manages expectations within IT
• Communicates effectively with staff to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions
• Builds a knowledge base of GIs business, organization and objectives
• Training will be provided on the BPM platform
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Sam or Sharne on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful. Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za