BI/ ETL Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Cape Town|
|Experience||minimum of two years experience|
We have an exciting new position available in Cape Town. It is with a privately owned independent asset company who is looking for Business Intelligence Developers who have the following skills and capabilities:
Qualification & Training
- Market related, MIS, engineering or related program and at least three years directly related experience. In lieu of a bachelor's degree, directly related experience and certification beyond minimums will be considered.
- Formal training in Microsoft Business Intelligence or equivalent
Knowledge & Skills
- BI (Dimensional Modelling, ETL/DI design and implement, Reporting Services, Analysis Services, SharePoint integration, Information Security)
- Dev (PowerShell, VB.NET and/or C#.NET, XML, good diagnostic skills, instrumenting & metering experience, SQL Server 2008+, T-SQL, stored procedures, ETL development, Service Broker, security)
- DBA (SQL Server 2008+, 3NF design principals, performance monitor & enhance, auditing, security)
- Security (Information and data, at rest and in-flight, secure-by-design)
- Project styles (PRINCE2 and Agile/Scrum)
- Require minimum 2 years hands-on experience implementing BI solutions.
- Require the use of spread sheets (advanced Excel).
- Prefer experience in Financial Services sector (retail and/or institutional).
- Prefer working in an information analysis department or equivalent environment.
- Prefer SharePoint work & integration exposure.
- Prefer Workflow design/development exposure.
- Prefer Test Driven Development (TDD) exposure (methodology and technology).
- Prefer Master Data Management (MDM) exposure (methodology and technology).
- Prefer Client Relationship Management (CRM) exposure (methodology and technology).
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Sharne, James or Nicola on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za