BIS Specialist (System Developer)
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa, Mpumalanga|
BIS Specialist (System Developer) position has become available with a well-established company in the Middle-burg area. The client is looking for a self-motivated candidate who is a great communicator and who is well organised.
• The primary focus of this position is C# application development and to be the technical interface with the client and his/her requirements.
• Excellent client and communication skills in a corporate environment are essential.
• This is a hands-on position in the Business Information Systems department.
• This position requires the ability to design, develop, code and implement a project from analysis to completion.
• C# ,Web Development , MSSQL , Aspentech IP21, SharePoint
• Degree or Technikon Diploma
• Relevant IT Qualification (e.g. A+, MCSD or equivalent)
• 4 Years relevant experience
• Strong programming skills in website development within a Microsoft environment
• Hands on experience in building advanced web applications (preferable .NET with C#), including developing Web Services
• SQL Server database design and implementation knowledge
• Experience developing reports using SQL Server Reporting Services
• Experience with Aspentech IP21
*Preference will be given to BEE Candidates
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it.jobs (@) hireresolve.co.za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Justine on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at jobspec (@) hireresolve.co.za with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za