|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R850k - R650k p/a|
|Education||National Diploma or Equivalent|
A Reputable client of our is looking for a BIM Modeler to joint heir dynamic team in Johannesburg.
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications:
• National Diploma or equivalent
• MDOP Certificate – N4 & N5
• At least 5 years’ experience in the consulting and building industry
• Minimum 3 years’ experience working on Revit MEP up to latest version
• Good knowledge and experience with fire protection systems and their design, such as automatic sprinklers, hydrants, hose reels, fire/smoke detection, fire signage, etc.
• Sprinkler design according to the ASIB rules and other international codes such as BS, NFPA and FM Global standards
• Good understanding of fire safety of a building, as per SANS 10400 part T
• Understanding of equipment and service co-ordination of the fire reticulation systems, automatic sprinklers, penetrations, fire sealing
• Specification of equipment and detailing thereof
• Ability to coordinate with other services i.e. HVAC, Fire, Wet Services, etc.
• Experience in AutoCAD and a minimum of 2 years’ experience with building information modeling (BIM) software such as Revit
Should you meet the above requirements, please send a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kyra/Emma on 021 551 8638.
Alternatively, please visit our website www.hireresolve.co.za
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za