BI Team Lead/ Manager
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Midrand|
|Education||Related Degree or Diploma|
Great position available in Johannesburg for a BI Team leader/ Manager. It is with a financial company who are urgently looking for the right candidate to join the team.
Qualification & Training
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, engineering or related program and at least three years directly related experience. In lieu of a bachelor's degree, directly related experience and certification beyond minimums will be considered.
Knowledge & Skills
- BI (Dimensional Modelling, Qlikview, ETL/DI design and implement, Reporting Services, Analysis Services, SharePoint integration, Information Security)
- Dev (PowerShell, VB.NET and/or C#.NET, XML, good diagnostic skills, instrumenting & metering experience, SQL Server 2008+, T-SQL, stored procedures, ETL development, Service Broker, security)
- DBA (SQL Server 2008+, 3NF design principals, performance monitor & enhance, auditing, security)
- Require minimum 6+ years hands-on experience implementing BI solutions.
- Require the use of spread sheets (advanced Excel).
- Prefer experience in Financial Services sector (retail and/or institutional).
- Prefer working in an information analysis department or equivalent environment.
- Prefer SharePoint work & integration exposure.
- Prefer Workflow design/development exposure.
- Prefer Test Driven Development (TDD) exposure (methodology and technology).
- Prefer Master Data Management (MDM) exposure (methodology and technology).
- Prefer Client Relationship Management (CRM) exposure (methodology and technology).
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Sharne on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za