BI Specialist (DBN)
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Durban|
|Salary||R60k - 45k|
|Education||Degree (IT or Industrial Engineering)|
A stellar opportunity has become available for a skilled BI Specialist for a well-established IT company in the Durban area
• Relevant Degree (Development)
• At least 10 years of experience in the software industry
• a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing arena
• Expertise in end-to-end Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing and ETL development
• Expertise in Oracle and/or Microsoft Business Intelligence technologies
• Experience preparing Budget proposals and building business cases
• Understanding of complete software development life-cycle
• Broad knowledge of the manufacturing industry
• Familiar with the economics of new customer acquisition vs. customer retention
• Experience of technology platforms used for business applications
• Familiar with common project management practices (PMBOK or similar)
• Familiar with service delivery frameworks (e.g. ITIL)
*Please send links or project experience and Skills Matrix and academic transcripts with your profile for better feedback.
*No applications considered after 05 May 2016
Written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Justine on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za