BI Developer/ Architect
|Location||BI Jobs in Gauteng|
|Education||Related Degree or Diploma|
An exciting new career opportunity is available Johannesburg for a BI Developer/ Architect
• Applies broad knowledge of technology options, technology platforms, design techniques, and approaches across the data warehouse life cycle phases to design an integrated solution to address business requirements.
• Meets and collaborates with business users on requirements, objectives, and measures.
Designs the technology infrastructure across all technical environments.
• Ensures completeness and compatibility of the technical infrastructure to support system performance, availability, and architecture requirements.
• Designs and plans for the integration for all data warehouse technical components.
• Supervises the technical implementation of the data warehouse and oversees hardware/software configuration.
Reviews technical work of other team members.
• Reviews and participates in testing of the data design, tool design, data extracts, networks, and hardware selections.
• Optimizations, support and maintenance of the data warehouse environment.
Qualifications and Experience:
• BSc in Computer Science or Engineering or a related degree
• 6+ years’ experience in data warehouse technical architecture, infrastructure components, ETL and analytical tools.
• Data Analyst
• Data Warehousing
• Design and implementation of data warehouse environment.
• Experience with Oracle and Microsoft preferred.
• Deep understanding of data warehouse principles and implementation
• Deep understanding of either MS SQL Server or Oracle (preferably both)
• ETL processes, data warehouse modelling, cube development
• Business Analysis
• Analytical, conceptual, problem-solving and solution driven
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Sharne on 011 807 8064 Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at jobspec(at)hireresolve.co.za with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za