|Location||BI Jobs in Cape Town|
|Education||Related Degree or Diploma|
• Business technology degree (B.Com, Information management qualification)
• 3-4 years solid experience within a BICC, exposure to big data and statistical analysis with exposure to report writing and user interaction.
• Experienced in managing/creating datamarts.
• Expertise in the Microsoft BI solution offerings including SQL Server 2012/2008 R2 stack (SSRS, SSAS, SSIS), PowerView, PowerPivot, SharePoint, Excel.
• Experience in identifying, analyzing and translating business requirements and rules into intuitive analytical solutions, business scorecards and management dashboards.
• Understanding of Business Intelligence solutions: operational and analytical, strong knowledge of relational and multi-dimensional database architectures.
• In-depth understanding of the Ralph Kimball and Bill Inmon datawarehouse schools of thought.
• Advanced Excel / Spreadsheet experience.
• Analytical experience especially around data manipulation and data mining.
• Report writing experience.
• Knowledge in the technical aspects of business intelligence, including data modelling, ETL, metadata/data management and OLAP tools.
• 5+ years working experience in the field of data warehousing, business intelligence and business analysis
• A very strong feel and understanding of business in general, consumer behaviour, trends, etc.
• Exposure to mainstream BI tools, such as Cognos, QlickView, Tableau or similar.
• Advanced Excel, OLAP and presentation skills.
• Familiar with a semantic layer and designing frameworks for reporting and analysis.
• Cube development using SSAS or other such as Oracle workspace manager.
• ETL familiarity (SSIS).
• Data warehousing conceptual and practical knowledge.
• Advanced knowledge of SSAS, SSIS and SSRS.
• Exposure to MS powerquery and PowerBI (advantageous).
• Advanced SQL and SQL server skills (SQL2012-2014).
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za