|Location||BI Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Salary||R30 000 – R40 000 per month|
|Education||BSc Degree or Equivalent|
|Experience||Min 4 years’ experience|
We have a fantastic position available for a BI Developer in Johannesburg with one of our clients, a leading financial institution.
Knowledge & Skills:
• BI (Dimensional Modelling, ETL/DI design and implement, Reporting Services, Analysis Services, SharePoint integration, Information Security)
• Microsoft Stack- SSIS, SSA, SSRS
• Development (PowerShell, VB.NET and/or C#.NET, XML, good diagnostic skills, instrumenting & metering experience, SQL Server 2008+, T-SQL, stored procedures, ETL development, Service Broker, security)
• DBA (SQL Server 2008+, 3NF design principals, performance monitor & enhance, auditing, security)
• Security (Information and data, at rest and in-flight, secure-by-design)
• Project styles (PRINCE2 and Agile/Scrum)
• BSc Degree and or Equivalent
• Min. 4 years hands-on experience implementing BI solutions.
• Prefer experience in Financial Services sector (retail and/or institutional).
• Prefer working in an information analysis department or equivalent environment.
• Prefer Workflow design/development exposure.
• Prefer Master Data Management (MDM) exposure (methodology and technology)
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Jenna on email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Jenna on 031 350 4405.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential”
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za