BI Analytics Strategist
|Location||BI Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Salary||R30 000 – R40 000 per month|
|Education||BSc Degree or Equivalent|
|Experience||Min 4 years’ experience|
Great International Media Company, based in Johannesburg, is looking for a BI Analytics Strategist to join their development family. They are looking for real go-getter who are out of the box thinkers.
• Be able to develop Models for Customer Profiling and Segmentation
• Be able to create Predictive Business Models
• Be able to be able to find Trends and aid Business Units in meeting their Objectives
• Be able to do ROI Post Campaigns and Initiatives
• Project Manage Special Projects in Relation to Market Research, Supply Chain, Finance and Operational Analytics.
• Mentor Data Analysts and provide guidance
Qualification and experience:
• BSc Degree , Commerce or Engineering
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in Strategic Analysis
• Understanding of data mining techniques and related specific algorithms
• Excellent Knowledge of statistics and related software
• Experience in data analysis
• Ability to document analytical steps and analytical results
• Experience in data extraction procedures
• Experience in deployment of analytical model outputs
• Project management skills
• Understanding of business strategies
• In depth understanding of methodologies as well as technical expertise in the fields of statistics, data analysis, data modelling and data enrichment such as GIS (Geospacial Information Studies)and primary research
• Technologies: Oracle SQL, Microsoft SQL, SQL Programming, Microsoft Knowledge (Excel, Word, Outlook), Database management
• Microsoft Reporting Services and Analysis Services advantageous
• Information management knowledge
• Analytics Tools e.g. Strategy Companion, Tableau, MicroStrategy etc. etc.
• SDLC methodologies
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Jenna on email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Jenna on 031 350 4405.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential”
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za