|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R35k – R28k|
|Education||Relevant tertiary Degree|
Desired Skills & Experience
• 3 Years’ experience
• QlikView advantageous
• Relevant tertiary Degree.
• Ability to allocate time efficiently, handling multiple demands and competing priorities
• Familiar with project methodologies (waterfall and agile) and SDLC
• A deep and thorough understanding of the different types of analysis (time series, predictive, ad hoc, etc.) and the enabling BI / analytical tools and technologies
• broad understanding of BI tool capabilities and appropriate architecture and methodology to successfully deploy them
• Understand concepts and processes behind Enterprise Performance Management (EPM), strategies, business objectives and focus areas. Understands how the BIBA uses this information to design BI solutions.
• Understand the business processes, underlying business rules and how organisational data supports the business.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977. You can also contact Cheyenne or Sam on 011 807 8064. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za