BA All the Way!
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Sandton|
|Salary||R50k - R40k|
A super insurance company in Sandton is looking for a truly outstanding and passionate Business Analyst to join their rocking IT team. This company offers an awesome company culture where they play as hard as they work and enjoy the benefits of both. If you’re up for a challenge and enjoy a pushing the limits, this is the place for you to thrive.
• Essential: B. Comm. Informatics
• Enhanced: UML Expert courses, BPMN Advanced course, IIBA certified
Minimum Required Experience:
• More than 5 years’ experience as a BA within the financial services sector.
• Additional requirements: Has relevant business experience or product knowledge
Business Requirements Specification:
• Follow a structured process to listen to, understand and document client requirements. If needed, facilitate activities like interviews or JAD sessions to expand the understanding of the business requirements. If required, perform analytical tasks, data extracts, run queries or any other form of analysis to gather information. Following up with clients to clear up ambiguity and possible misunderstanding.
• Documenting the requirements in a Business Requirements Specifications document (which include UML models, business process documents).
• Ensuring alignment between the Abbreviated Business Case and the Business Requirement Specification.
• Manage the quality of the documentation produced by the JUNIOR members in his or her team where required.
• Review the business requirements with the client, using appropriate formats such as presentations and walk-through discussion.
• Obtain sign-off on the business requirement.
• Technologies: SQL, UML
• Other: Solution architecture, data modelling techniques, UML Process Design, Industry compliance standards and legislation
• Project Management, SQL queries, Business Writing Skills, Presentation and Facilitation Skills, Solution Architecture, Process Mapping
• Customer Service Orientation, Result Orientation, Conflict Resolution, Negotiation skills, Time Management, Professional Communication (written, verbal/presenting and listening), Creativeness, Innovation, Stress Management, Assertiveness, Tenacity
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za