|Location||Auditing Jobs in Cape Town|
|Salary||R300k p/a (Neg.)|
|Education||Recently completed Articles and nearly qualified CA (SA)|
|Experience||Any post-article experiences preferable with small to medium firm|
Are you a passionate Audit Senior willing to work for one of the well-established accounting and auditing firms? Have you completed your articles and ready for the next challenge? Are you capable to do some of these duties:
• Organize trainings for audit team for skill development.
• Coordinate with team to review audit findings.
• Prepare reports with audit findings and recommendations.
• Assist in developing budgets and timelines for upcoming audits.
• Evaluate current audit procedures and recommend improvements.
• Evaluate and enhance internal controls to improve operational efficiency.
• Communicate audit status to management on regular basis.
Hire Resolve invites all suitable candidates to apply by emailing your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Michelle on 031 350 4405.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
“Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential”
or email us: finance.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za