|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Cape Town CBD|
|Salary||R 400 K - R 350 K|
|Education||Honours Degree + Completed SAICA Articles (Still to complete their Board Exams)|
|Experience||3 Years +|
An Audit Manager role is available with one a Chartered Accounting firm in Cape Town.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Provide on the job training to audit staff, in particular to under-performing staff
• Give guidance on complex issues
• Review audit working papers on a regular basis
• Compile planning and reporting working papers relating to the audits
• Liaise with management of the auditee on a regular basis through audit steering committees and audit committees
• Liaise with private audit firms relating to contract out audits Experience
• Relevant Honours Degree
• Completed SAICA Articles (Still to complete their Board Exams)
• Experience to be had with any of the Big 4 (Preferable)
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Lizelle on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: finance.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za