Assistant Plant Supervisor
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa, Mpumalanga|
|Education||B.Tech. in Chemical or Metallurgical Engineering + Coal Preparation Certificate|
|Experience||Extensive experience in and knowledge of Coal Washing Plants + At least 7 years’ Experience in Plant Operations, where 5 years of which are at a management level|
Excellent Mining Company is looking for an Assistant Plant Supervisor based in Mpumalanga. The company is looking for highly organised, proactive and committed candidates who possess the following:
• A B.Tech. in Chemical or Metallurgical Engineering.
• A Coal Preparation Certificate
• Extensive experience in and knowledge of Coal Washing Plants
• At least 7 years’ Experience in Plant Operations, where 5 years of which are at a management level.
• Extensive knowledge of SHEQ Requirements
• Sufficient Computer Skills, especially with the Microsoft Office Suite
• Excellent Report Writing Skills
• Team Oriented
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 572 8875. You can also contact Judith/ Lerato on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential
or email us: mining.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za