|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa, Gauteng|
|Experience||2-3 years working experience|
Assistant Manager for a Big 4 company based in JHB
Job responsibilities for transformations
• Ensure PwC complies with legislation regarding the requirements of the Preferential Procurement and Enterprise Development elements, the relationship between the two, targets to be achieved and calculations required.
• Co-ordinate data input from various stakeholders and produce monthly and quarterly management reports, including the calculation of the Preferential Procurement & Enterprise Development scorecard element and performing relevant supplier spend analysis.
• Keep a master file of all the documents required for BBBEE verification on the Preferential Procurement element.
• Proactively attend to ad-hoc requests for BBBEE information for tenders, proposals etc.
• Actively monitor and manage the data quality of Preferential Procurement elements embedded in the PwC financial and reporting systems.
• Participate in any new Preferential Procurement system developments.
• Participate in the development of new Preferential Procurement Policies and Strategies and the implementation thereof.
• Advise PwC management and staff on how to select Enterprise Development beneficiaries that will enhance the Preferential Procurement score.
• Keep abreast of changes in BBBEE legislation, perform relevant impact analysis and communicating it through to management/other stakeholders.
Qualification: BCom + 2-3 years working experience
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Sascha on 031 350 4405.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential”
or email us: finance.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za