|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Cape Town|
|Salary||R 550K - R 500K|
|Experience||Newly qualified CA (SA)|
To assist in the management of a portfolio of audits in an effective and efficient manner with the resources allocated and to meet the requirements of the PFMA and MFMA timelines. To guide trainee accountants in their development and their abilities and manage the complete day-to-day running of the audit whilst maintaining client relations on behalf of the audit manager and team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
These challenging opportunities involve compiling audit plans, executing the audits, as well as drafting management letters and all related documentation. Leading teams on audit assignments will be a major responsibility of the successful candidate.
• Compilation of audit plans
• Completion of quality and cost-effective audit
• Drafting management letters
• Reporting on audit findings
• Updating manager & senior manager on progress made
• Attendance of audit committee/steering committee meetings
• Training and developing of staff through on-the-job mentoring
• Managing staff hours
• Monitoring staff performance
• Allocating work to staff
• Leading staff by ensuring undisturbed work flow
• Providing input where audit manager requires input such as planning of audits under her/his control; budget and other
organizational reporting needs
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Lizelle at: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Lizelle on 011 807 8064.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful. Thank you
or email us: finance.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za