|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Cape Town|
|Education||Relevant degree/ diploma|
|Experience||2-3 years' experience|
The position is available in Durbanville and the primary role of the position will be to increase the business performance of the division ensuring data integrity of the financial information.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
• Reconciliation between the receipting system and the admin system;
• Responsible for weekly and monthly reporting relating to the receipting system; analyzing of data and following up of reconciling items;
• Reconciliation of bank debit order and stop order transactions, matching bank entries
• Follow up on short payments generated from manual receipts
• Reconciliation between bank statement and cash up on receipting system.
• A relevant diploma/degree
• Experience within a financial / accounting environment
• Knowledge of an accounting package advantageous
• Advance Excel skills
• Ability to work with large amount of data
• Be able to operate with a flexible work schedule
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
• Strong numerical ability
• Results orientation
• Good client orientation
• Planning and organising skills
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Paige on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: finance.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za