|Location||C# Jobs in Pretoria|
|Salary||R45 000 – R55 000 per month|
|Education||BSc Degree or equivalent qualification|
|Experience||3 - 5 years’ experience|
One of our clients, a leading company in the IT industry, based in Pretoria, is currently looking for an Architectural Lead to join their team.
They are looking for someone that is a positive leader and can allow for flexibility in day-to-day work. They need someone that has high standards for their work and someone that can work well in a team as well as individually. You will also be required to deal with clients, so you need to have a knack for dealing with people.
Some duties include:
• Managing Development Team
• Design software that is sustainable and flexible
• Coordinate design, coding, and testing of solutions
• Apply knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve service.
• Manage and develop project plans and clearly articulate roles, project goals, and timelines
• Define coding standards.
• Accurately employ development tools
• Establish deadlines and personal work plans.
• Accurately prepare written business correspondence that is clear, grammatically correct, effective and professional.
• Confidently write SQL statements
• Establish effective working relationships with clients.
• Understand the professional development process and become involved by setting challenging goals and meeting them.
• Mentor development team.
• Actively apply feedback received to day-to-day work to improve performance.
• Accurately complete and submit time and expense reports
• Accurately complete and submit status reports
• BSc Degree or equivalent qualification
• 3 – 5 years’ experience
• Microsoft C# .Net
• Working experience in Microsoft Visual Studio
• Source Control Systems
• Software architecture and design
• Experience designing testable software
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Jenna on firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Jenna on 031 350 4405.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential”
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za