Application Solutions Architect
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg East|
Application Solutions Architect is wanted for a position with a well-established company in the Johannesburg East area. The client is looking for a self-motivated candidate who is a great communicator and who is well organised and who has a GREAT personality.
*No applications will be considered after 15 July 2015
Qualifications & Experience:
• Degree Preferable.
Skills & knowledge:
• Job Fluent in English - (Fluent in local language/ languages)
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills
• Excellent persuasion/ influencing skills with experience of gaining consensus to solutions and actions Good presentation skills with experience of presenting and explaining complex solutions
• Good understanding of a complex business e.g. structure, strategies, processes, goals etc. and of the business environment e.g. industry, competitor, general IT
• Good understanding of processes and systems across multiple business functions and/or local production application systems
• Financially astute with experience of using effective tools to evaluate ROI, develop proposals, control and track project budgets, evaluate vendor costs
• Good knowledge of current and emerging methodologies, technologies and standards related to applications and application architecture with experience of defining robust architecture solutions e.g. road maps for application, technical, data and business architecture, networks, HA ,DR & back- up & recovery
• Good general understanding of the IT regulatory environment within EMEA
• In depth knowledge of testing techniques e.g. end to end, system, integration and stress
• In depth understanding of architecture quality assurance with experience of incorporating the different elements into robust solutions
• In depth knowledge of DBMS, and their applicability to effective architectural design
• Good knowledge of the project management process with experience of performing the technical lead role for local/regional projects
• Excellent planning & organising skills - Excellent analytical & problem solving skills with experience of developing effective solutions for complex IT architecture requirements:
*Please send through recent payslip with your application and your skills matrix
*This position closes on the 15 July 2015
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it.jobs (@) hireresolve.co.za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Justine on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at jobspec (@) hireresolve.co.za with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za