Android Mobile Engineer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Cape Town|
|Salary||R30k - R20k|
A great client in Cape Town Central is looking for top Android Mobile Engineers to fill their beautiful offices with creative minds.
• 3 year computer science degree (or equivalent)
• At least 2 years of professional experience in native Android (preferably using Android Studio)
• Strong Computer Science and programming fundamentals
• Full understanding of the Android application and activity lifecycles
• Experience with Fragments.
• Appreciation of Android-specific asynchronous processing techniques.
• Knowledge of strategies to handle issues related to platform fragmentation, differing screen sizes and multiple OS versions.
• Any iOS native development experience
• Experience working with unit test frameworks (Easymock, Mockito, Roboelectric, etc)
• Experience with network requests to RESTful APIs using best practice and well known libraries (volley, restkit, etc)
• Knowledge and Appreciation of Android user experience design patterns.
• Experience developing eCommerce apps for retail
• Experience working with software development tools including Git, Jira and Confluence.
• Experience with writing UI Automation scripts using Appium
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it.jobs [at] hireresolve.co.za (Attention: Debi) or fax to: 086 600 7977. You can also contact Debi on 011 807 8064. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za