|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa, Gauteng|
An exciting opportunity has become available for an Android Developer at a company in the Johannesburg area.
• Help design and develop new features
• Refine new features
• Locate and resolve bugs and crashes
• Brainstorm new ideas and concepts
• Work with teammates on design
• Code reviews
• Published live app(s)
• Understanding of the API stack
• Extensive UI Design experience
• Experience with software development on Apple Mac
• A professional who understands that best results are achieved through collaborating with others, and not just in working alone
• A natural-born teacher who will do what it takes to up-skill the people around you, and has an opinion on what constitutes great work
• Broadly-skilled with the ability to adapt to different tools or workflows according to the deadline or output required
• Passionate about keeping abreast of changes in your chosen area of technology
• The ability to ingest constructive criticism and work with team input while staying true to the product
• The maturity to work purposefully and steadily under pressure with all kinds of clients
• The culture of imparting knowledge to co-workers, regardless of years of experience, and to constantly acquire and adopt knowledge from others
• A strong online presence (you share your interests on social media) and innate drive to share your knowledge (active participation in the community)
• Career-focused with the motivation to forge one’s own path to success within a high-performing team
• The drive to be the best in the industry in every task you undertake
• The diligence and discipline to get things done, no matter the level or perceived cachet of the task
Please take note that applications close on 17 December 2015.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Renatae on 011 807 8064.
Please include in your application your full ID number, along with your salary requirement and notice period. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za