|Salary||R500K-R550K per annum|
|Education||Related Degree or Diploma|
|Experience||5+ years' experience|
A new position is available for an Analyst Programmer with a top company in Cape Town. The client is looking for someone with strong experience in Oracle.
• Interpret user requirements and translate into systems design.
• Integrate with business process and systems analysts to develop systems specifications from process specifications.
• Design and code complex programmes from specifications.
• Develop unit test plans and perform unit, systems and integration testing
• Analyse and keep track of new and modified testing requirements
Qualifications and Experience:
• Relevant 3-year tertiary or NQF aligned qualification
• Experience in an Oracle Applications Environment; proven expertise in PL/SQL
• Relevant retail and business knowledge
• Good working knowledge of:
o ERP systems administration
o Unix systems administration
• Experience in compiling test cases and alignment to test processes and activities
• Experience in working with automation testing tools, e.g. WorkSoft Certify
• 5 years + programming experience
• Project management methodology
• Relevant business process context knowledge
• Experience in relational database design
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 600 7977. You can also contact Nikita de Cahna on 011 807 8064 or alternatively visit our website on www.hireresolve.co.za
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za