|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Midrand|
|Salary||R28k – R22k|
|Education||IT Bachelor Degree or better|
• IT Bachelor Degree or better, majoring in IT, Computer Science or Software
• Engineering (top quartile results).
• Employment history 3 – 4 years post qualification commercial experience using the Microsoft development stack (C#, .Net, SQL Server).
Knowledge & skills General
• Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to approach complex problems both logically and laterally.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently as well as a member of a team
• Good time management
• IT specific
• Good Object oriented programming (OOP) skills including understanding an application of inheritance, encapsulation, polymorphism and decoupling.
• Practical RDBMS experience.
• Good SQL / SQL Server skills.
• Understanding of software engineering concepts such as architectural designs and patterns e.g. n-tier architecture, separation of concerns (MVC, MVVM) etc.
• Good understanding of source code control/management e.g. merges check-in/out, tags, branching etc.
• Good C# .Net skills including ASP .Net, ADO .Net and Winforms
• Significant experience with Visual Studio
• Preferably experience with Team Foundation Server (TFS)
• Preferably experience with an ORM, specifically Microsoft Entity Framework 4.1
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977. You can also contact Cheyenne or Sam on 011 807 8064. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za