|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Cape Town|
An internationally focused consulting company that specialises in business and software consulting services based in Cape Town is looking to take on an Analyst/Developer with a well-grounded technical competency.
This person will work on (but not be limited to) Microsoft .Net development initiatives, such as developing Web-based applications, for offshore clients using products such as ASP.Net (Both VB and C#), SQL Server, JQuery and HTML.
1.1 Key tasks
• Translate business requirements into solutions
• Take responsibility for application development
• Must be able to visualize and architect solutions and communicate this to other team members. A structured approach to design and implementation is very important.
• Train/develop/mentor skills of junior members of the team
1.2 Critical minimum requirements
• Software development orientated 3/4 year degree or equivalent (e.g. B.Com Information Systems or B.Sc Comp Sci or Elec Eng)
• Able to demonstrate a strong numerical/Mathematical competency
• 3 – 5 years' formal experience in developing software
• Strong database skills
• Understanding of the SDLC methodology. We consider a structured development approach as very important.
• A person that has had to drive projects from start to finish.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Megan on email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Megan on 031 350 4405.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential”
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za