Amazing UX Specialist Opportunity
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg North|
|Salary||R35k - R30k|
|Experience||3 - 5 Years|
An awesome client in Bryanston, Johannesburg North is looking for the best intermediate UX Specialist that Johannesburg has to offer. This company develops and operates secure transactional portals for numerous national, provincial and local government departments and institutions.
• 3 - 5 years’ experience
• BS/BA or higher in Computer Science or related field (not required but advantageous)
• A solid design background with an obsessive eye for visual and interaction details
• Experience designing web apps
• Ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision
• Self-motivated and able to efficiently run with a project without close supervision
• Basic knowledge of HTML & CSS
• Understanding of basic SEO
• Excellent communication skills – you should be able to clearly articulate your design decisions.
• Be capable of translating functional specifications into workable project deliverables
• Work well under pressure and motivate others on the team
• Seeks and participates in development opportunities above and beyond required training
• Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative solutions with project management
• Broadening own technical, functional, and industry skill base
• Working effectively as part of a team and seeks to support the teams goals
• Keep the interface beautiful and easy to use. Direct the visual appearance of all new features and enhancements on our software application
• Initiate, suggest, and spearhead major UI re-factorings for a more intuitive user-experience
• Design elegant solutions to complex workflows. Design things that people will talk about
• Act as the user-advocate during the development process, subjecting early-stage designs to usability testing or expert review, and offering implementation suggestions from a user-centred perspective
• Act as “go to” with in-depth knowledge of user interface best practices and standards. Use research-related services, theories and methods to support your recommendations
• Take the initiative in providing input and feedback in both departmental discussions and on issues relating to other departments
• Develop wireframes, behavioural specifications and personas
• Overall responsibility for understanding a customer's brief and converting that into appealing, highly usable interfaces.
• Engages with the business development team and/or customer early on to seek a deeper appreciation of the customers’ business problem/goals.
• Develops understanding of the end users of the website/application through secondary and primary research (user interviews, traffic data).
• Capable of generating user personas and user scenarios.
• Prepares low fidelity prototypes of sites/features (ranging from paper-and-pencil concepts to wireframes or interactive prototypes) for internal review and brain storming.
• Capable of gauging technical feasibility of the prototype.
• Presents high fidelity designs/mock-ups to the customer for review/iteration/approval.
• Capable of working directly with customers in an iterative/agile manner to dramatically improve the prototypes in a short time
• Able to explain his/her design philosophy verbally and in writing
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it.jobs [at] hireresolve.co.za (Attention: Debi) or fax to: 086 600 7977. You can also contact Debi on 011 807 8064. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za